Pork chops are a classic and versatile dish that can be cooked in a variety of ways. In the air fryer, they come out juicy and flavorful, and they can be paired with a variety of sides to make a complete and satisfying meal. In this recipe, the pork chops are paired with roasted vegetables, making it a healthy and delicious dinner option. Here’s how to make it:
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, and onion powder. Brush the mixture over the pork chops.
- Place the pork chops in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Air fry at 400°F for 12-15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145°F.
- While the pork chops are cooking, prepare the roasted vegetables. In a large bowl, mix together the carrots, bell peppers, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, and butter.
- Once the pork chops are done, remove them from the air fryer and place the vegetables in the basket. Air fry the vegetables at 400°F for 10-12 minutes, or until they are tender and slightly browned.
- Serve the pork chops with the roasted vegetables and enjoy.
This air fryer pork chops and roasted vegetables recipe is a simple and delicious dinner option that’s perfect for busy weeknights. The pork comes out juicy and flavorful, and the roasted vegetables are a healthy and tasty side dish. So, fire up your air fryer and give this recipe a try today!